Sunday, October 26, 2008

Visit to the Zoo

Here is Isaac in his lounge chair or his run and hide from diaper changes chair. Isn't he adorable. Need I say more.
We decided to visit the zoo before the kids had to go back to school. It was a perfect day, as you can tell from Michael and Richard's faces. They loved the giraffe. Grandma and Isaac on the other hand were having a blast.

It just keeps getting better. I think it is time to move on to the next animal ,before they need to prescribe Prozac to the giraffe.



I guess we needed a change of scenary. Maybe we are all night owls so we can relate to this animal.


Isaac plus electric chair!!!!




6 comments:

Emily Johnson said...

Cute pictures! You guys look cool, sweatshirts and stuff! We are still SUPER HOT here! Jealous! It is still too hot for the zoo!

Weisenbeck Family said...

Looks like fun. I love Izzy's hair do.

dave&abby johnson family said...

IMPRESSIVE, I am so glad that I thought to check and see if you had updated. What a surprise, loved it! the boys are darling as always! Keep the pics and updates coming, we love them!!!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Yeah, do some more! xoxo mom j.

dave&abby johnson family said...

COME ON!!!! I was looking forward to seeing the boys in their Halloween costumes! Don't let me down... we miss them! :)

Jill said...

Hey Kim!!! I found your blog. We love you guys and will love to keep up with you a little better this way! Did I read right that you are pregnant? That's so exciting. I hope you update again soon. Drop by mennig.blogspot anytime.