Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Be Patient!!

I was trying to place some pictures on the blog, but I cannot retrive them from the computer. Next time I dO this I will have someone here to help me.
The family is busy with soccer and football games right now. I feel like we barely have time to fit in homework between all the running around. Michael and Richard love it and Isaac just goes along for the ride.

Thad has been busy with field training for work and Conference weekend. so i have been doing the running around without him. He passed all his firearm tests and is getting his concealed weapons permit. So everyone better watch out. J/K Maybe now he will be able to slow down, will see.

Kim is doing good despite morning sickness that hits whenever it feels like. I went to the doctors last week and everything sounds good. I and 12 weeks along, which seems along way off from 40 weeks. It will come soon enough.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Kim - Your family is very cute. I found your blog on Andrea's, and I am loving catching up with people. Congratulations on expecting another little one. Very exciting. Your boys are all adorable! Sounds like they keep you busy, but it's the best way to be. We have a few blogs but the one that we update with day to day life is www.watchromangrow.blogspot.com

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Richard & I were so excited to see you are adding to your blog. More pictures please! xoxo mom j & Richard

6deans said...

Kim I found your blog off of Abby and Dave's blog...I am so excited to hear you are expecting again. I can't wait to see some pictures of your cute boys. I sent you an invite to our blog from an email address that Abby gave me kimengar1@yahoo.com...email me at emilynelsondean@yahoo.com if there is a different email address you use. It would be great to hear from you. Emily

on the rivet with J~D Liddell said...

Kim! found you! Congrats on #4! Wow! Wish I was as brave as you! Let me be the ONLY one to tell you I hope it's another BOY! There's just something special about having all of the same... Although GIRLS are something special too! :)

JR said...

Kim I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats on the baby! Keep us posted with baby-bump pictures.
Jenessa

dave&abby johnson family said...

Glad to see you made an update although I have not checked your blog ina while, sorry. We are super stoked for you!