Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Photo a.k.a. Fun Time

I am still learning how to blog and should have done Michael's baptism photo last so it would be the first picture you see. Any way we will continue. This is a family photo after Michael's baptism. It was suppose to a be a happy family photo. Instead it is a typical family photo with crying and grumpy kids and husband, who do not want to be there. When we arrived home from the baptism I told my children not to change their clothes, I wanted to take a picture. Within seconds Richard is downstairs tearing his church clothes off as fast as he can. Thad is in hot pursuit of the stripper, who comes up dressed put in tears. This is where Sarah take her cue and begins screaming at the top of her lungs. So I am franticly placing children next to me and screaming smile everyone just to get the torture over. So here is are lovely family photo, and a typical day in the life of the Engar's. (Sometimes I fill like I am running a three ring circus and the I am not in charge!!!!)

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Whoa, what happened to Richs hair? And its about time. Sorry we missed the baptism

dave&abby johnson family said...

Yeah for Michael's baptism, that is awesome, we are so sad we missed it! And darling family photo!!